What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A PPC management tool you can use on your Pay Per Click advertisement
- Allowing you to enter multiple website URLs and steal their complete keywords list in a single click
- Allowing you to group your list of keywords into specific lists or groups by various filter options
- Allowing you to easily build Google “match type” keyword lists including negative keyword lists
- Allowing you to generate very large long tail keywords list of unique keyword phrases
- Allowing you to remove duplicate keywords, white spaces, sorting, upper case, etc
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. PPC Keyword Toolz scores 74.76/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://ppckeywordtoolz.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ppckeywordtoolz.com you’ll also be taken through to ppckeywordtoolz.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)